Kinky Fun and Open 34 yr old Guy willing to push boundaries for his viewer’s! Love your Taboo and kinky requests. Id Say id probably try anything once! Please don’t be shy with me! 80% Dominant with the other 20% open for complete submitting for those who want me to be there personal slave.